Every now and then, I happen to be in some sort of interview, either on television or on a radio programme, or write a piece or two for online journals. This is where I am planning to collect the links to these appearances.
- Cyrus and the Cylinder (IranOpinion)
- Writing in Khorasani and Speaking in Tehrani (BBC Persian article)
- Politics of names in modern Iran (BBC Persian article)
- Iran on the eve of Muslim conquests (BBC Persian’s Pargar programme)
- What is a dialect? (BBC Persian’s Pargar programme)
- OnTen 88: on Richard Frye (Persian comedy programme on VOA)
- Norouz in the ancient, mediaeval, and modern world (Radio Farda)